"Interpolis" is a full-cycle engineering company accomplishing turnkey projects.
Key business areas:
Heat supply system:
- design, construction and overhaul of district heating lines (DH-lines) including channelless pipelaying in PPU (polyurethane foam) and PPM (polymineral foam) insulation and other pipelines (water supply, gas pipeline);
- installation of the Operational Remote Control System (ORC System);
- installation of pumping equipment for heat supply system;
- DH-lines operation and emergency work on heat supply system.
- design, construction and upgrade of boilers;
- design, construction and overhaul of stream pipelines at power plants and boiler piping.
Nondestructive testing. Units under test: boilers, gas-supply systems, metal constructions, buildings and facilities.
- design and implementation of Automatic system for commercial accounting of heat energy;
- design and installation of domestic heating plants.
- design and erection of load-bearing structures, bridges, overpasses and flyovers;
- construction of prefabricated steel buildings;
- construction of industrial and residential buildings;
- construction of engineering infrastructure: gas pipelines, water supply and sewage systems;
- demolition of industrial and residential buildings including dismantling of engineering infrastructure and equipment.